1. Credreel™ is short for “Credibility Sizzle Reel,” which is a short-video interview showcasing who you are by sharing who you serve, what you do, and the credibility you have to do what you do.
2. People do business with those they know, like and trust. A credreel™ allows the viewer to better understand who you are and what you stand for before they meet you.
3. If you have 5+ meetings a day with new people and find yourself repeating the same “get to know you” phrases day in and day out, a credreel™ can be shared ahead of the meeting to save time on getting to know each other.
4. Want to get know whether you want to work for a company, or buy their products, watch a credreel™ of each of the members of the management team.
5. A CredReel™ is a short video that showcases who a person is and their credibility.
See the Credreel™ Definition from Mitchell Levy